You are currently browsing the Treadwells weblog archives for the month January, 2015.
- “Women’s Work” – Art by Women…Opening Sunday May 7th from 2-6pm Is Women’s Art different than Men’s Art? Is there Art making clear an exclusively female sensibility? The exhibition gives visitors to the gallery the opportunity to decide for themselves…Do come and see it!
- “Earthly Delights” continues till Saturday 17th December 2016…Opening times: Wednesday to Friday 14.00 – 19.00 hrs Saturday: 10.00 – 16.00 hrs. At other times, you could try ringing the bell (Nick Treadwell lives in the gallery) or make an appointment. 0043 (0)664 3449543.
- “Earthly Delights” a theme exhibition celebrating the inspirational art of Hieronymus Bosch will include contributions from the following artists: Mike Gorman: Saskia de Boer: Kevin Harrison: Lukas Maximilian Hueller: Kevin Harlow: Julia Hanzl: Linda Downie: Patricia Pauer: Nina Murashkina: Thomas Paster: Matt Ensor: Chris Brown: Alan Streets: Virgilius Moldovan: Michele Howarth Rashman: Dean Barrett: Jakob Kirchmayr: Stylianos Schicho: Paganuzzi: Mandy Havers: Bettina Patermo: Hannes Seebacher: Nigel Burch: Jane Lewis: Matthias Claudius Aigner: Sophie Dvorák.
- The Treadwell Gallery is moving to Vienna. The Gallery’s new address is: Grosse Neugasse, 18/1 1040 Wien. Nick Treadwell expects to be in residence by the end of April. The Gallery’s opening exhibition…”A Garden of Earthly Delights”, celebrating the inspirational art of Hieronymus Bosch, is scheduled for late September 2016.
- The Treadwell Gallery, Aigen-Schlägl, Austria, has closed and is moving to a new Austrian location. The Gallery expects to open again in the Spring of 2016. Nick Treadwell can still be reached at email@example.com and on handy number 0043(0)664 3449543.
- BOB ROBINSON(1951-2015) Sad to say this truly exceptional artist has passed away. Bob has contributed his considerable talent to the richness of mine and my gallery’s life for 26 years…Thank you and R.I.P. Bob Robinson.
- Nick Treadwell presents his Fond Farewell of Fun and Fantasy, Melody and Mimicry, Featuring Pinkerella on Saturday 18th July 2015 from 7pm
- Sonia Suvagau’s “ROSE COLORED GLASSES”, her 90 minute Film Portrait of Nick Treadwell, will be screened at the Breitenseer Lichtspiele, 1140 Vienna on Friday 23rd January at 8.30 pm
- “Wow” Die Vernissage, Tabakfabrik Linz – 1900 hr, Wednesday 19th November. Exhibition continues till 21st December
- Uncategorized (30)